Enrollment for the 2023 summer and school year programs are now open. To submit your student’s registration/enrollment information, please have the following items ready, and then click the “Enroll Now” button at the bottom of this page.
For registration, you will need the following items:
- Student’s name, date of birth, address, allergies, doctor name/phone number.
- The program of enrollment.
- Parent/guardian name, email, address, phone number.
(If enrollment is full, you will be notified and placed on our wait list.)
After your registration is approved, you will receive an email to complete enrollment by providing the following items:
- Review/esign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Return the completed Food Program Application.
- Return the Consent & Release Form.
- Return the Emergency Medical Treatment Authorization Form.
- Return the completed Physical Form.
- Return the completed Immunization Records.
- Consult your doctor for the required immunizations by student’s age.
- Form must be signed by a medical professional.
- Pay the non-refundable $50 Registration Fee online.
(Your student’s enrollment will not be secured until your registration fee is paid.)